Debunking Human Evolution Taught in Our Public Schools
Written by Daniel A. Biddle, David A. Bisbee, and Jerry Bergman.
BP Books, June 2016, 192 pages.
Most biology classes in today’s public schools teach evolutionary theory as fact, and only rarely mention creation possibilities outside of this theory. This book is essential for Christians attending public high school or college – especially before they take biology or other science classes. This book is written by leading Christian scientists, and will help Christian high school and college students solidify their faith and grow roots to withstand evolution-based teaching.
- ape and human differences
- a history of human evolution in textbooks
- typical ape-to-human progressions taught in textbooks
- different “races” of people
- DNA similarity
- genetics and a recent creation
- over-design in biology
- vestigial structures
- biblical authority.